Homer Multitext project: technical documentation
- Numerous additions and updates to the overview of the CITE architecture, including the CHS Image Extension
- In standards, beginning of a document with sample markup to accompany the description in the document on editorial policy and house style.
- In guides, an initial list of on-line resources for HMT editors
- An overview of the CITE architecture
- Guides to working practice (“how-to”s)
- Homer Multitext project standards and conventions
Stable URLs for the Homer Multitext project’s technical documentation include: